Ball canning jars

LRcandles

@Trappeur  If you buy over $50 worth, I think shipping is free.  However, I had 10 cases in my cart and all of a sudden the price reverted back to $10.99 even though it still reads "$4.99" on the product page.  I emailed them.  There also was a 15% off first order coupon sent to me.  So not sure if that was to work or not.

Goldie

2 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

@Trappeur  If you buy over $50 worth, I think shipping is free.  However, I had 10 cases in my cart and all of a sudden the price reverted back to $10.99 even though it still reads "$4.99" on the product page.  I emailed them.  There also was a 15% off first order coupon sent to me.  So not sure if that was to work or not.

Goldie

I tried the same thing. It looks like if you use the 15% off first order, the sale price on the jars is not valid. As soon as I took the promo code off the price went back down in my cart.  Still a good deal tho, 144 jars for 50.88 free shipping :)   EDIT:  Hmm actually it worked when I got to the checkout.  Duh 12 x 4.99 is not 50.88...that's what it comes to with the 15% off.      another edit:  NOPE after I put my credit card info in the total was $129.

Edited by franu61

Just heard from Ball customer service.  They indicate the website doesn't have that item on sale and suggests I call customer service.  Because I have turned into my Mother and no longer take things sitting down :laugh2:I wrote back to them:

"Perhaps you should update sale items the month they expire instead of three weeks into the next month.  I'm not the only one who was in the process of ordering the pint jars at $4.99 all the way up to adding my credit card number only to have the new $10.99 price replace the $4.99 price.  Otherwise, you need to honor the website price listed just as brick and mortar businesses do."

Goldie

• Like 3

@franu61 @Trappeur I heard back, again, and Ball will be honoring the $4.99 price shown on the internet.  I would suggest you follow the instructions sent to me if you want these jars at this price ASAP before they fix the website price.  I believe shipping is free if you order $50 worth of product.  But if you don't order that much, it looked like shipping would have only been $7.99 for even 9 cases of jars.  Here is the message I got which contains contact information:

"We have been made aware of the discrepancy between the promotional price and the price that is actually being charged at checkout. Because of this error on our side, we will be glad to assist you and honour the price you are seeing for each item. 

Please feel free to place a new order and email us back with your order number so we can make the adjustment, or contact our customer service line so one of our agents can place the order for you with the price that shows on the website. 

Again, please accept our sincere apologies regarding this error, and rest assured this issue has already been forwarded to the proper department to be fixed as soon as possible. 

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service department, where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you. 

For order management, website or account matters: 877-490-5565 from 7 am to 10 pm EST 
For product information, quality and recipe questions: 800-240-3340 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST Monday through Friday"

Goldie
Edited by GoldieMN
  • Like 1