The Candle Source

lovelyscents

On 7/30/2017 at 0:58 AM, Gsmakinsoap said:

What's this about a Vanilla Chardonnay? Sounds good! :)

Oh yeah!!! It is exactly as the name to a T!

I don't care for it to burn for myself as that is not my cup of tea fragrance but it is spot on and a big seller in 1 store.

Trappeur

32 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

Trappeur,

I'm glad that scent worked out for you.  As for creamsicle, it's my favorite.  I've tried all different kinds of dreamsicles, orange vanillas, etc.   It smells just like the ice cream.  It's more rich than just an orange vanilla scent.  There's a creaminess to it.  

Oh so great Soshie!  that is exactly as how I like it with creaminess!  Actually when I make this scent, I do orange creamsice 75% and go and add 25% vanilla to it to get that ice cream creaminess!

Trappeur

On 7/29/2017 at 9:00 AM, Moonstar said:

Most Orange Creamsicles Ive tried have too sharp of a scent to my nose. WSP has a few different ones so I'll try those one of these days. I did try the one 

from Fillmore but it had that sharpness too. Im looking for something smoother, in my mind Orange Creamsicle has a sweeter smell to it. 

I agree exactly Moonstar!

Oh yeah, that Candlesource site????  It's from the year "02" I swear!  Maybe she isn't up with the times with computers yet....lol

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 10:48 AM, Moonstar said:

I did message The Candle Makers Store about no descriptions and their answer was everyone has a different perception of smell. Really ????

No Kidding ! That even applies to FO's with descriptions - 2 people can smell something different. Turns me off too - Big Time !

That is a very unorganized site if you ask me...but I have heard so much good about it.

I did call them and spoke to some guy and he has paperwork there with the descriptions of the scents on it and he read off to me, what each scent has in it and I just wrote it down...it is very frustrating, yes, I agree.

Trappeur

• Like 1