That'll do. New wick delivery

28 minutes ago, Clear Black said:

How many wicks is that TT???  And where do you sell in the summer time? I forget if its you that has your own store or somebody else.

Just 1,000 from the candlewic wick builder. 

I have a shop at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in the summer. 

Just now, Clear Black said:

Oh just a 1000 you say? Lol, you say that with a bit of shoulder shrug as if selling 1000 candles in the summer is nothing new to you. I hope to be in that mindset someday TT!! 

I started this particular event 6 years ago. If you asked me then if I EVER in my wildest dreams thought I would go through that many I would have laughed and laughed and laughed. It took a good 3 years there to build my story and figure out "who" I was as a merchant. 

I remember when buying a whole whole pound of a fragrance was a huge risk. 

So I have to assume that this is your main source of income? I have never heard of a faire that runs all summer long. I imagine you need to be in your shop front all day correct? Where is this faire if I may ask TT? Do you have a weblink so I can read more about it, sounds very interesting

2 hours ago, Clear Black said:

So I have to assume that this is your main source of income? I have never heard of a faire that runs all summer long. I imagine you need to be in your shop front all day correct? Where is this faire if I may ask TT? Do you have a weblink so I can read more about it, sounds very interesting

http://www.renfair.com/bristol/. In Kenosha, WI

9 weekends from July through Labor Day. Hours are generally 2 hrs before opening gates through an hour after. Long hot days, but we love every minute of it. The Faire folk are our extended family.

We see anywhere from 10k- 25k people a day. It is my main source of income for the year, supplemented by wholesale, and online shops including etsy. We keep busy.