Peak Inquiry

Hello...I been out of the loop a while. Does anyone have any info on what the deal is with Peaks waxes? I need to get back into the candle testing and everything just about is out...6006 been out a good while. I decided to fizzle it up with the 4630 - but they are out of it also. Well, it  says its out of Stock....I really like their quality and they ship pretty quick. Not sure what happened....

Edited by Grani L

I know this is probably not what you want to hear, but if it were me, I would find a new wax supplier. I honestly don't know what's up with Peak and why they are so low or out of stock on so much of their inventory, but to me, that is an indicator of not such good things to come. That is just my personal opinion though. 

Or you can try contacting them and see what they say. 

• Like 3

I totally agree with JC....peak has been one of the larger more stable suppliers but as we have seen in the past that doesn't mean anything 

I would call because that is really odd they are out of stock on waxes, a few fragrances here and there I can see but waxes seems weird to me and especially if it's been awhile 

I hope nothing happens to Peak.  I'm going to be up a creek without my boat or paddle!  I'm still working through my last 50lbs of Ecosoya wax and wanted to buy some recently from Peak but as others have noted, they are out of almost everything.  

Just not sure now who or what soy waxes to get and from whom now that Peak seems to be out of stock all the time :(

On 6/18/2017 at 6:16 PM, e911 said:

I hope nothing happens to Peak.  I'm going to be up a creek without my boat or paddle!  I'm still working through my last 50lbs of Ecosoya wax and wanted to buy some recently from Peak but as others have noted, they are out of almost everything.  

Just not sure now who or what soy waxes to get and from whom now that Peak seems to be out of stock all the time :(

All of the Ecosoya waxes are out of stock, at every supplier, this isn't just a Peak issue. Ecosoya has pulled all of their wax from every supplier and are going to replace them with so called " waxes with improved scent throw."  They were suppose to be out in March, then I heard June. But no sign of them yet. 

Peak is out everything else too, not just the Ecosoya. But I thought I would mention the soy wax issue in case you haven't heard (your post was worded as if you had not).