Check out my site redone

Lorrie

Looks good! I just noticed a typo on the first page...check out your wholesale section.

For those of you in the retail business that are interested in wholesale pricing...

Please provide us with your business license or sales tax license to qualitfy for wholesale pricing.

If you are tax-exempt you will need to contact us to get our tax-exempt form otherwise, we are required to charge you sales tax. Some restrictions may apply.

Nice job, Lorrie.

I noticed you just started Gift Certificates. We tried that too, and it was a bit of a mess to use online. For example, someone was given a $30 certificate and ordered $25 product. We didn't want to be refunding the extra money, especially since the Certificate was most likely paid for by credit card and we already paid the fee on the whole amount. And how do you get the money back to them? It wasn't their CC to refund the money to. PayPal? That was okay for some, but not others.

We tried re-issuing a certificate for the remaining amount, which meant you had to give them a new certificate number to use in the promotion code bin, but then they weren't happy about not being able to buy something (with shipping) for $5..... oh yuk! Managing the process online just didn't work well.

We quit offering it. It would be much easier with a storefront. I hope your experience is better!

Nina

Nice job, Lorrie.

I noticed you just started Gift Certificates. We tried that too, and it was a bit of a mess to use online. For example, someone was given a $30 certificate and ordered $25 product. We didn't want to be refunding the extra money, especially since the Certificate was most likely paid for by credit card and we already paid the fee on the whole amount. And how do you get the money back to them? It wasn't their CC to refund the money to. PayPal? That was okay for some, but not others.

We tried re-issuing a certificate for the remaining amount, which meant you had to give them a new certificate number to use in the promotion code bin, but then they weren't happy about not being able to buy something (with shipping) for $5..... oh yuk! Managing the process online just didn't work well.

We quit offering it. It would be much easier with a storefront. I hope your experience is better!

Nina

Actually with my site it is set up so I can give a person store credit. So I don't have to keep track of a second code. The credit would come off their next order. I agree with not wanting to refund the money but I am going to give it a try and see how it works or doesn't. If it is too much work than I will do away with it.

The color scheme makes me think of a gift wrapped box. It will put your customers in the mood for gift shopping!

For the gift certificate, the majority might buy slightly extra and top up with their own money. That is how I do it if I can't come out exactly and don't want to forfeit a few cents/dollars. If not and tracking them becomes a hassle, you can always do away with it, as deleting one item from your catalog is a simple thing.

I really like the colors! Looks very nice. Also, I just realized where I've seen your site before - K has a link to your site on her Katherine Jakobs site, doesn't she? She's such a doll, she linked me too - I didn't realize you were on here, too!

I really like the colors! Looks very nice. Also, I just realized where I've seen your site before - K has a link to your site on her Katherine Jakobs site, doesn't she? She's such a doll, she linked me too - I didn't realize you were on here, too!

Yup, she does. I think that it is so funny that you never realize who people are on these boards until you look at their sites.