Chocolate Heart dish

CraftyChris

This is a heart dish with all kinds of goodies scented in fudge on the top. We took pre-orders for this, and we have sold over 400!! Scented Hot Fudge.

The Cherub one (some have one cherub, some have 2) is scented with French Vanilla. This one did well too-but not as good as the fudge one.

Hope this gives you guys some ideas for valentines, i know I get lot's of ideas and inspiration from this board!:yay:

post-634-139458391087_thumb.gif

post-634-13945839109_thumb.gif

Great hearts. What flavor is the wax under the fudge scented. I adore looking at your pictures. Still bowled over by your wine gift box.

Wow thanks Sharyl-that made my night!!

It's fudge all the way threw. I often make the bottom and repour a different colour. It's really eye catching on a shelf when the first pour and the embeds are matching colours, and the top off (middle layer) is a lighter shade. So it's almost black under the tan layer on the chocolate candle, just like the chocolates and it's ivory like the cherub under the white layer. This also makes the labels stand out more :) try it!