Aloe Vera scent for soap

Candybee

Currently I am using EBB's Juniper Aloe. Its a lovely fragrance but it is a bit too perfumy and cloying. I was just shopping around and bought some samples from Nature's Garden: Cucumber Aloe and Watercress & Aloe. Anyone tried either of these?

• Like 1

I use Aloe from soapsupplies.net. Really nice and sticks great in CP. it is a fresh, green scent with a hint of sweetness. I really like! Reminds me that I need to make more. :)

Nice in candle melts, too.

Edited by ktaggard
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ktaggard said:

I use Aloe from soapsupplies.net. Really nice and sticks great in CP. it is a fresh, green scent with a hint of sweetness. I really like! Reminds me that I need to make more. :)

Nice in candle melts, too.

Thank you. It sounds nice. Never ordered from them before. Will have to check them out.

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

No, I haven't . You got me curios on whats out there so I did a quick search for you :) Do you want me to send you a sniffie of NG cucumber splash ? 

Thanks for the kind offer but I am looking for an aloe type. Its okay if its a aloe blend but it needs to have aloe.

• Like 1

NG also has Aloe Vera & Cucumber. Here is the description: 

scent of crisp, cool cucumbers, refreshing green aloe and a touch of fresh citrus blended together to create a scent as light as a summer breeze.

It smells mostly green to me with a hint of sweetness. 

• Like 1