Frankincense and Myrrh! Who has the best?

ghostrider

12 hours ago, Scented said:

Well the best in what regards? I know that I absolutely love Leber's F&M II, but my pocketbook doesn't adore it. That all said, I think it was Candybee who directed us toward Candle Science and we like it for what we do with it. 

I guess by best I mean best overall performance in candles (hot throw, cold throw, trueness of scent, etc.), price is also a fector, but I would be willing to pay more for a superior product but only if there was no other option.  I will check out lebur's and see how it compares to CS.  I'am also going to get samples from Candle Cocoon, Millcreek, The Flaming candle and filmore.

I still use CS F&M for my candles. It performs well and customers love it so why try to fix what isn't broke?!!

Just wanted to add that a man I work with at one of my markets loves my F&M candles. He told me he took a trip to the middle east and visited a mosque that uses frankencense in ceremonies. Anyway he said the scent takes him back and he was blown away by how true the scent was. That was enough for me. He has been buying F&M candles from me for the last couple years now ever since he found out I sold them.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1