How rude and unprofessional Front Porch Candle is...

Trappeur

7 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

What about the marshmallows from Daystar. She has 2-  Marshmallow Fluff + her original Marshmallow . Have you tried either of them. If so, how are they ?

Im having a hard time choosing which one to order. I can't see there being that much difference between the 2 of them lol ! 

I know that you directed this question to someone else but I have to chime in here and say that Daystar's Marshmallow Fluff and it is sooooo spot on and delicious. I really don't think that you would be disappointed with that one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I know that you directed this question to someone else but I have to chime in here and say that Daystar's Marshmallow Fluff and it is sooooo spot on and delicious. I really don't think that you would be disappointed with that one.

Thanks ! The 2 marshmallows sound the same SO I'll go with your suggestion. Have you used on its own in candles - hows the HT ? Id like to try it in a lotion 

as well or maybe a body spray:) Should I try anything else while Im ordering ? What have you tried ? TIA :) 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Thanks ! The 2 marshmallows sound the same SO I'll go with your suggestion. Have you used on its own in candles - hows the HT ? Id like to try it in a lotion 

as well or maybe a body spray:) Should I try anything else while Im ordering ? What have you tried ? TIA :) 

I tried it alone once and the hot throw was really good, especially for a marshmallow scent ! I tend to blend with it because it is an amazing blender ! 

The only two that I tried other than that from Daystar are discontinued, which is unfortunate because both are fabulous ! They are Under The Palm Tree ( a great coconut ) and Fresh Lemon Curd. Wish they were still around :(

ETA : I think that MF would be GREAT in a lotion or body spray ! I mixed some in a body oil of coconut oil and argan and loved it !

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 3:01 PM, Moonstar said:

What about the marshmallows from Daystar. She has 2-  Marshmallow Fluff + her original Marshmallow . Have you tried either of them. If so, how are they ?

Im having a hard time choosing which one to order. I can't see there being that much difference between the 2 of them lol ! 

Well, as soon as I get some money saved up, these 2 marshmallow scents I will order.  They sound awesome.  On another note, I have never ordered from Oregon Trails but have always read good things about the fragrances they offer.  They have 2 that I want to try; one called Toasty Marshmallow N Hot Cocoa and then another one called Marshmallows by the Campfire.  Decisions decisions.  They also have have a Caribbean Pineapple I want to try.  Actually I could probably spend a lot with this company they have so many great sounding fragrances,,,,or whoever does their descriptions they sure do have a gift for a play on words with describing their fragrances.  They are not that cheap,,,,,but not over the top.....shipping seems high...but what can you do?

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 3:01 PM, Moonstar said:

Im having a hard time choosing which one to order. I can't see there being that much difference between the 2 of them lol ! 

Moonstar,

I use two marshamallows - Daystar Marshmallow the Original and Aztec Toasted Marshmallow.  DS Original is a soap silly scent and it's divine.  I have not tried her version but Stacey has an excellent nose so you know it will be good.  They both are good on their own and are excellent blenders.

Being that this thread is about Front Porch and now that they are no longer in the business selling fragrance oils I did make up some candles for myself in the oils I had bought and I must say that the Marshmallow I bought was wonderful and a great thrower....I really love it  and throws beautiful....but such is life.....can't get it anymore.  But then she said she would order it in larger amounts.....but then why would I waste my time with this company after what happened.

Trappeur

• Like 1