Will coconut oil color beeswax?

Hi there :) I'm sure Talltayle 

will be chiming in, she's an expert 

on beeswax ( amongst other things ) Based on research I did 

on beeswax, there seems to be 

differing opinions on organic beeswax since bees freely fly

and the bee keepers cannot guarantee where their bees obtain their pollen. They can only tell you what they can control such as not 

adding chemicals to their hives and not adding additional chemicals. I tend to believe this more than I do an "organic" label

i think its misleading IMHO

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 0:57 PM, Moonstar said:

Hi there :) I'm sure Talltayle 

will be chiming in, she's an expert 

on beeswax ( amongst other things ) Based on research I did 

on beeswax, there seems to be 

differing opinions on organic beeswax since bees freely fly

and the bee keepers cannot guarantee where their bees obtain their pollen. They can only tell you what they can control such as not 

adding chemicals to their hives and not adding additional chemicals. I tend to believe this more than I do an "organic" label

i think its misleading IMHO

I see. That makes a lot of sense to be fair, but the trend at the moment is organic and I feel that with the word organic on, it will attract bigger sales. Im so indecisive *shudder*  

11 minutes ago, craftwerks said:

I see. That makes a lot of sense to be fair, but the trend at the moment is organic and I feel that with the word organic on, it will attract bigger sales. Im so indecisive *shudder*  

Trend or not, I feel it's misleading since there is absolutely NO way that this can be a certified organic product as the origins of the beeswax are never fully known. I would instead educate your customer regarding the origin of organic products.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Flicker said:

Trend or not, I feel it's misleading since there is absolutely NO way that this can be a certified organic product as the origins of the beeswax are never fully known. I would instead educate your customer regarding the origin of organic products.

I completely agree 100 %