Disposable gloves

Candybee

I use Nitrite or Nitrile (can't remember which, I'll go look a bit later)  gloves. They come in a box of 100 pairs for $11.00 or something like that - they are the clear ones, and I get them at either Rite-Aid or Walgreen's. Both have the same thing at approximately the same price. You can also get them at Uline, but they are more expensive, and then you pay shipping on top of that. Not a good combo IMO 

Oh and I also get the powder-free if possible because the powder makes my hands sweat. (even though they are supposed to do the opposite) 

Thanks. I was looking at the Nitrile non-powder ones they have at Webstaurantstore.com

They are only $4.29 for a box of 100. I use this site a lot for kitchen stuff I can use with my soap or candlemaking. I thought the gloves looked good because they are allergen free and latex free. Not sure if I want powder or non-powder. But I remember my dentist uses the powder kind and her hands are always powdery and whitish when I see her and don't think I want that on my hands.

Edited by Candybee

1 minute ago, Candybee said:

Thanks. I was looking at the Nitrile non-powder ones they have at Webstaurantstore.com

They are only $4.29 for a box of 100. I use this site a lot for kitchen stuff I can use with my soap or candlemaking. I thought the gloves looked good because they are allergen free and latex free. Not sure if I want powder or non-powder. But I remember my dentist uses the powder kind and her hands are always powdery and whitish when I see her and don't think I want that on my hands.

That's it??? I've been cheated!! LOL I thought they were cheap at Walgreen's. Maybe I'm quoting the wrong price but I don't think so. I'll have to look them up at the webstaurantstore.com for sure!! 

We don't have a Walgreen's in my town and I don't have a Costco membership. I refuse to pay for a membership to buy a box of gloves. Besides, Costco is 30 miles away from me so that's extra gas money too.

Will check some of the other stores I shop at and see if they carry gloves.