Love's Baby Soft? and similar scents

Darbla

I have yet to find a Love's Baby Soft FO, so I'm going to have to branch out to other similar scents.  Candybee has me wanting to try her excellent sounding blend of Candle Science lavender and baby powder, so....

What else is good from Candle Science these days?  What's your experience with those two I mentioned, and what else do you like from there?  I haven't ordered from them in a while.

Candles & Supplies is more my price range.  :D  How is their lavender and baby powder?  I'm wondering about mixing those two.  They also have a Baby Magic scent, so do you have any experience with that one?  What are other ones you've tried from there?

I'm open to suggestions from other places of these type of scents, too, so what do you suggest / warn away from?  Thanks, guys!

• Like 1

Oh yes! I have the Children's Room from AH/RE and it smells lovely. I mix that with CS baby powder too! But its a little light for my CP soap and candles so I switched out to EBB's Bedtime Bath. Have you tried lavender and chamomile blends? EBB has one called Bedtime Bath and I use it in my CP soap. Its my number 1 best selling soap. FB also has it and their dupe smells exactly like the Johnson & Johnson's version of Bedtime Bath.

I haven't tried CS baby magic... didn't know they had that... will check it out!

• Like 1

Forgot to add that Soapalooza carries a Blue Chamomile and Tassi Lavender I blend together for a Lavender Chamomile blend too. That is the best lavender chamomile blend I have yet tried hands down. As soon as my Bedtime Bath runs out I am switching out to the Soapalooza blend. Its a bit pricey but so worth it!

• Like 1