Just Scent - Country Christmas

PeggyK

So exasperated to learn yet another FO has been discontinued.  At this point, I have had to discontinue about 10 of my scents due to suppliers not providing the oils anymore.

For those who used or who are familiar with Country Christmas from Just Scent - do you know of another supplier who offers something that smells like it?  

Thanks!

Its not like any other Country Christmas I have smelled, so if another supplier offers the oil, it might be under a different name.  

Definitely not Spiced Cranberry, like you said Grama.  Its a sweet/tangy blend... more of a "sparkling" fruit kind of smell than a spice.  I have a little bit under 2 pounds left, but not happy its discontinued.  For anyone who is interested - get a pound... its on sale for about 10 or 11 dollars (probably until supplies last...).

I will go search the Fragrance Twins thread and or maybe I can try mixing up my own blend in time for next Fall.  lol