Rose FO

Lora

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Would you like me to send you a sniffie of peak's rose bouquet? If so, just send me a pm with the mailing address. I put a little on a blotter in foil so it goes in a regular envelope.

Where do you get the blotters at - id love to get some for sending sniffies as well . 

36 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Where do you get the blotters at - id love to get some for sending sniffies as well . 

I just cut up water color paper from the art store :) works very well as it is super thick and rigid along with absorbent. The foil just tuck around it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I just cut up water color paper from the art store :) works very well as it is super thick and rigid along with absorbent. The foil just tuck around it.

Such a great idea ! While Im at Michaels tomorrow I'll pick some up, Im sure they carry it there ! Thanks for the great tip !

6 hours ago, TallTayl said:

8 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Would you like me to send you a sniffie of peak's rose bouquet? If so, just send me a pm with the mailing address. I put a little on a blotter in foil so it goes in a regular envelope.

I would love that.  Will PM you, thanks so much.