Packaging

That's what I was thinking about and googled til I'm dizzy :D

I found this on place that has about every kind of plastic hinged containers

and it doesn't seem to expensive to me but you have to have at least a 25 dollar order. Here's the link http://www.plasticcontainercity.com/products.html

It's the cheapest place I've found. One container I was looking at was .19 each. Was thinking about ordering some, but don't want to buy 25 bucks worth til I see if they sell or not.

Thanks

I'm not seeing the pic for the .19 one, but it says 2 3/4" high. I don't think that'd be quite tall enough for mine. I've burnt all mine testing, so I guess I'll need to make another to measure...LOL

I didn't get a pic on that one either but it will be tall enough for the ones that I have made. I didn't make them with a candle mold. I bought some silicone rose cinnis bakeware at walmart, they are about 2 high and and about 4 in diameter. They really work great, pop right out of the mold and the detail is great. and they burn great to. Didn't want to spend high dollar for a mold right now so went the cheap way to practice. :D Gotta save those dollars for more FO, since I think I need everyone that is made. :eek: