What is success?

Success for me is a candle that I can be proud of. I have several wholesale accounts, spread throughout the country, which feels awesome. I feel though that my product can generally sell itself and hearing "testimonials" from people, especially new customers, is the most satisfying part of my business and that to me is SUCCESS.

I consider myself successful as far as products and feedback but not successful to making money.I'm not out their marketing, doing a website or even thought of opening a store.I would like to get my site going(working on that) do a few wholesale accounts and fundraisers.Also do better at craft shows than what I have in the last 2 years.

LynnS

Interesting topic! I already consider myself successful. My family is housed and fed, both cars run, and my job is satisfying. When it comes to candle sales, as long as it keeps me at my present income, after retirement, then my business too will be successful. The only way to achieve that is through what each of you have already stated...a product I can be proud of and customers that come back.