Scent Combo Accident

burnsv1

Hi everyone!  I was pouring candles and I was going to make some Snickerdoodle (CS) and some Cranberry Marmalade (CS).  I had all my bottles sitting out (sample size).  I grabbed one of each and mixed (time to check my prescription!).  It's not horrible, so does anyone have a name suggestion for this accidental concoction?  Or should I call it "Accidental Concoction"   LOL

Suggest same as the others......Made me think of my combo accident once about ten years ago! Getting ready for a big event, pouring for days and it was like 1:00 am I grabbed KY Christmas Past a pine tree scent and KY Apple Pie, mixed equal parts, can't remember what I meant to mix with the Christmas Past........was going to dump it and my son asked what it was, he loved it. So I made some more, took them to the show and totally sold out and took orders for more. I still make them and people still love them! Lol! :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2016 at 0:33 PM, burnsv1 said:

Hi everyone!  I was pouring candles and I was going to make some Snickerdoodle (CS) and some Cranberry Marmalade (CS).  I had all my bottles sitting out (sample size).  I grabbed one of each and mixed (time to check my prescription!).  It's not horrible, so does anyone have a name suggestion for this accidental concoction?  Or should I call it "Accidental Concoction"   LOL

So how did your concoction of Snickerdoodle + Cranberry Marmalade turn out ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...