Where to Buy Balsam Fir For Sachets ?

Moonstar

Does anyone know where to buy in bulk, balsam for sachet making. I had a vintage red 100% wool coat that was tattered in areas so I cut it up and Im going to

hot wash + dry to felt it. I think it'll be perfect for christmas/holiday sachets. Also, if you have ordered balsam is it nicely scented like lavender buds are ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have. 

Here you go Moonstar.

www.mainebalsam.com 

www.paineproducts.com

Maine Balsam is a husband and wife team who started their business in Maine like 30 years ago.  The owner Wendy Newmeyer was so very nice to work with.  I used to order all the time from them these beautiful little pillows stuffed with the balsam fir tips.....OMG were they ever so fragrant.  I also used to order just the balsam fir tips too in little bags.  Their little pillows were all made out of these beautiful adirondack prints and they even do them in a canvas with screen printed designs or they can even print the name of your business on them.  They hired woman who worked from their home creating all these little pillows, door drafters, etc.  They sell wholesale too.  I don't think they have a website per say.  They will mail you a beautiful little color catalog with all the things they make.

Another company very much like this company is Paine Products.  I used to buy from them also.

Hope this helps you!

Trappeur:)

• Like 2