News to me - The Jar Store

blt212

So I just tried contacting Paul at The Jar Store and got a call back that she had left and the company was now in Wisconsin!! It's been awhile since I ordered because I usually order by the pallet.....soooo anyone know of a supplier for the 8 oz Jelly Jar that isn't going to kill on shipping.  I used to pay like $100 shipping for a pallet....CS is $250 and Fillmore while the shipping isn't bad the per jar price is quite a bit more.  So looking for a new supplier.  I'm in Connecticut so New England would be best.  Did leave a message with TVGuilfoil waiting on a call back....to see if they carry and pricing.

Thank you!!

Have you checked out your local building supplies stores like Ace Hardware and the grocery stores?  I get my jars from Save a lot and they are 6.99 and you have no shipping.  Ace Hardware has really good prices also.

Trappeur

On 8/25/2016 at 3:42 PM, blt212 said:

Good idea....I think they may not be the smooth jellies but I'll check.  I did just find a supplier in Virginia...Shore Container that has good pricing.  Waiting on a call back.

No they are not the smooth.  They are the Ball canning and Golden Harvest which does have the embossing.

Now the Golden Harvest I use the 16oz (pint) jars and 1 side is all clear with no embossing and I put my label there.  I don't know if you put your labels on the lids or what but if you do, I can tell you this, people just love the actual canning jars with the embossing as they are used in so many different ways after the jar is empty of the wax.  As you probably know canning jars are really rage...

I'm going to check out Shore Container.  Good luck!

Trappeur