Nature's Garden FOs in tarts

CBeardly

I've had the same level of success with their FO's as I've had with RE, FC, CS. Very few FOs from them haven't worked for me. The only supplier I've been relatively unhappy with from both fragrance scent and the throw is bitter creek (north and south). 

• Like 1

Thank you. Most of my FOs are from NG. I'm pretty happy using them in bath & body but was wondering if they might be an issue in wax. I'm in a FB group where a couple of people have claimed they're (NG) FOs aren't as strong. Of course one of them is constantly trying to sell his own supplies though, so there's that.  :-)

Guest OldGlory

And some people are just bullies, so there's that too.

Every supplier has hits and misses. Make the best product you can and be happy with that.

1 hour ago, CBeardly said:

Thank you. Most of my FOs are from NG. I'm pretty happy using them in bath & body but was wondering if they might be an issue in wax. I'm in a FB group where a couple of people have claimed they're (NG) FOs aren't as strong. Of course one of them is constantly trying to sell his own supplies though, so there's that.  :-)

Lol I know exactly who you're talking about too. I ordered one of his and it was strong but not what I was looking for. Kind of had a fake smell to it (piña colada). I'd probably order more of his but I'm happy with the fo suppliers I already use. 

Back to the matter at hand though, I've liked my NG oils and get rave reviews from family and friends so I think they're doing something right. I use about 6-8% and get good cold and hot throw. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OldGlory said:

And some people are just bullies, so there's that too.

Every supplier has hits and misses. Make the best product you can and be happy with that.

Yes, true. I've been both pleased & disappointed with all the suppliers I've placed orders with.