Bittercreeknsouth Banana Nut Bread??

gilligan

I use Candle Science's banana nut bread and love it. You can smell the bananas and nuts, not like some where you only smell bananas. I also like RE's banana walnut cake which smells a whole lot like BNB from CS. I don't think I ever smelled BCS one though.

• Like 1

I too use + like CS Banana Nut Bread + like it. Not to long ago I ordered a few FO's from BCN to try out.i I saw some good reviews on here but I was not 

a fan. They all had the same occurring smell to them. Like a weird powder scent , to my nose anyhow. I got the blueberry verbena - lavender - 

grapefuit vanilla + few others but don't remember which ones. I ended up putting the blueberry verbena in wax to give it a chance and still had 

the same strange smell even after a long cure. The only one that was just ok was vanilla grapefruit.

I agree with Moonstar about some of the oils from BCN having some sort of smell to them. I got it from some of BCS oils too. It reminded me of some kind of nutty undertone.

Cajun's banana nut bread is good too. I also like RE's banana walnut cake.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gilligan said:

I had the same reaction to BCN's, that's why I Loved BCS's so much. 

Honestly .... they were the oddest smelling oils I had ever smelled. I was fuming mad that I wasted nearly $30 ... oh well lol ! Cant win em all :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Is school back in session in TX Belinda ? We don't start until 9-6 i CANNOT wait lol ! Im ready to pull my hair out LOL LOL !!!!! 

Sadly, yes. We started back August 9th and the kids started back yesterday. Sigh! I'm already counting down days till Christmas break! LOL!  You can tell I work at a school! LOL!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Peak BNB is my favorite. I've only tried CS and Peak so far. I just loved Peaks so much I never tried any after it. 

Kelly

Kelly, I use Candle Science's BNB but haven't tried Peaks. Is there that much of a difference in the two? I like it when you can smell nuts and bread in the mix and not just bananas. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Kelly, I use Candle Science's BNB but haven't tried Peaks. Is there that much of a difference in the two? I like it when you can smell nuts and bread in the mix and not just bananas. 

It's been a while since I've smelled CS BNB but I get all of it from Peak. Bananas nuts and bread. I once ordered CS by mistake and there is a definite difference but I honestly don't remember exactly what it was. 

Kelly 

7 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Sadly, yes. We started back August 9th and the kids started back yesterday. Sigh! I'm already counting down days till Christmas break! LOL!  You can tell I work at a school! LOL!

Lol ! You sound like my sons teacher. This will be his third year with her, she has become a friend and like family :) By the time November gets here Im ready 

for break to start too. She is an amazing teacher and lady, she loves and truly cares about her students. Im counting down the days for school to start and

last time I looked I might be going bald LMAO !!!! In October, Im sending in a 5# bag of wax - FO and portion cups so her class can make wax melts for their

annual fund raiser. They always do great ! I need to pick 3-4 FO's to send in. Im thinking NG Mrs Claus Cookie - Fillmore Xmas tree - CS Marmalade -

CS Macintosh - NG Pumpkin Crunch Cake - should be a good mix :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

Lol ! You sound like my sons teacher. This will be his third year with her, she has become a friend and like family :) By the time November gets here Im ready 

for break to start too. She is an amazing teacher and lady, she loves and truly cares about her students. Im counting down the days for school to start and

last time I looked I might be going bald LMAO !!!! In October, Im sending in a 5# bag of wax - FO and portion cups so her class can make wax melts for their

annual fund raiser. They always do great ! I need to pick 3-4 FO's to send in. Im thinking NG Mrs Claus Cookie - Fillmore Xmas tree - CS Marmalade -

CS Macintosh - NG Pumpkin Crunch Cake - should be a good mix :) 

I really do love my job although I was sure loving sleeping late and being lazy!

I work with special needs kids and this is my 20th year. I've brought several of them home with me at times and one of my students who has Downs Syndrome, is like part of our family now. She's 27 and she's been coming home with me since she was 11. I'm Mom#2 and my husband is Dad #2 LOL! She comes and stays the weekend with me at least once a month. 

We do fund raisers with out kids too and use the money to go on field trips and such. We sell water to the other students but I'm not sure if they'll let us do that this year. We usually have a Christmas sale too but we have a runner this year so that may have to be pushed aside LOL! It's hard to take care of customers and hold a kids hand at the same time! Gotta love them though. They have been such a blessing to work with.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I really do love my job although I was sure loving sleeping late and being lazy!

I work with special needs kids and this is my 20th year. I've brought several of them home with me at times and one of my students who has Downs Syndrome, is like part of our family now. She's 27 and she's been coming home with me since she was 11. I'm Mom#2 and my husband is Dad #2 LOL! She comes and stays the weekend with me at least once a month. 

We do fund raisers with out kids too and use the money to go on field trips and such. We sell water to the other students but I'm not sure if they'll let us do that this year. We usually have a Christmas sale too but we have a runner this year so that may have to be pushed aside LOL! It's hard to take care of customers and hold a kids hand at the same time! Gotta love them though. They have been such a blessing to work with.

God Bless you :) xx 

• Like 2

On August 24, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Moonstar said:

You truly don't realize how special you are :) Theres a special place in Heaven for ones like you :)  Have a peaceful evening :) 

You are sooooooo right! Never met such a kind hearted girl as her!! She makes my heart happy!! :) 

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

I have cs banana nutbread and have used it before but I was not able to get a strong ht. I am not sure if it's the wax I use or it just doesn’t have a real strong ht. Maybe I will try it in Clarus or 6006 to see. I have used it in 464 and 4627 but was not able to get a strong throw. Any suggestions? Also fillmore is mailing me banana nutbread today. 

• Like 2