Yank Dupe

moonshine

I may have asked this before..... anyone ever use the Yank fragrance Holiday sage?  I came across a melt while cleaning out my closet and I really need this in my life!

The description is aromatic sage, earthy rosemary, festive cinnamon, seasonal evergreens and the perfect yule log

It is amazing and I have not been able to find the dupe on any suppliers websites that carry yank dupes.......so in the quest to try and make it myself any recommedations on a good sage, what would seasonal evergreen entail?  pine maybe and what is the perfect yule log?

On another note... came across by accident in my search Bulk Apothecary-  anyone use their oils?  They look fantastic with all those pictures and I Love Love those copper mugs they are selling-  The absolute last thing I need is a new supplier but I will have to replace my oils one way or another with the Tennessee ones I went thru testing and planned to make this Fall

I am ready to get back to candle making......my son heads back to college Wednesday- Candle Cave here I come!!

I've only bought a few and they were for lotion & room spray 

I got the lemon cream & a all

natural citrus. Many of their oils are lebermuth but I can't say which ones are for sure. I loved 

the 2 I got . While at Costco today 

I saw these mugs & remembered 

you mentioned them. They look 

like the same as Bulk Apothecary

image.jpeg

image.jpeg