Wicks for short jars !

Hi I am looking for Short Wick Tabs ! I  absolutely love my little tureen jars but they are wide and shallow so it leaves allot,of unburned wax and I also want them for my tea light candles which I am using for personal testing ! I was thinking I would go with just the tabs that way I could rewick with my left over wick material , but if there are short based pre tabbed wicks available I would be ok with that option too ! 

15 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Many supplier carry them, but here is an example

http://www.candlemakingsupplies.net/candle-wicks/tea-light-wicks---paraffin-wax/c___66.html

They also carry votive wicks for short jars.

Thank you kandlekrazy ! I went to that site but it still does not tell me the height of the tab neck ? I bought tea light wicks from lone star which are so tiny they won't stay alight ! So that you s why I am trying to be causious . I already have 2 sets of wicks that are useless do you buy theese maybe you could awnser that for me ?

23 hours ago, Kshaler said:

Thank you kandlekrazy ! I went to that site but it still does not tell me the height of the tab neck ? I bought tea light wicks from lone star which are so tiny they won't stay alight ! So that you s why I am trying to be causious . I already have 2 sets of wicks that are useless do you buy theese maybe you could awnser that for me ?

Yes you can call them or email, they respond fairly quickly to emails Tuesday-Friday.

• Like 1