Flamings New Fragrance "Blue Spruce"

Trappeur

I just received a sample of Flamings "Blue Spruce"......being that I'm a pine person who has tried just about every pine scent out there, this fragrance sure smells out of the bottle so perfect.  Don't know if anyone has tried it yet but I will be doing a big candle in it today.  Will let you know my findings after cure time...Oh yes, putting in 464 wax.

Trappeur

• Like 3

I couldn't help myself, I had to take a peek at the site :- I noticed they have a Balsam Fir with good reviews. Im currently using Fillmore's Christmas tree but Im 

not sure if it's considered a balsam fir ? Cant wait to hear your findings since i have CS Blue Spruce - which smells amazing as does Fillmores :) 

Hi Moonstar,

Filmore's christmas tree is the true balsam fir out of the Maine woods.....I've been using it for gosh well over 10 years as it is my best seller in the pine..

Flaming's Balsam Fir I wouldn't bother with....is nothting like Fillmores and doesn't really have much throw and it isn't even a balsam smell.

I also use CS Blue Spruce which is an entirely different pine but I love it too......I use a lot of Flamings fragrances and I'm always trying new pines....don't why I even waste my time when I have my winners.....just one of those things thinking I'm going to find something better....when I know I'm not going to...lol

Well then it's always good to have a backup fragrance if one happens to go out of stock.....I keep telling myself that! lol

Trappeur

• Like 2

On July 17, 2016 at 0:09 PM, Trappeur said:

I just received a sample of Flamings "Blue Spruce"......being that I'm a pine person who has tried just about every pine scent out there, this fragrance sure smells out of the bottle so perfect.  Don't know if anyone has tried it yet but I will be doing a big candle in it today.  Will let you know my findings after cure time...Oh yes, putting in 464 wax.

Trappeur

Let me know how this spruce does from you. I cannot get a HT from the CS version and have attempted a few times. Would like love a nice blue spruce.  

• Like 1

On July 17, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Trappeur said:

Hi Moonstar,

Filmore's christmas tree is the true balsam fir out of the Maine woods.....I've been using it for gosh well over 10 years as it is my best seller in the pine..

Flaming's Balsam Fir I wouldn't bother with....is nothting like Fillmores and doesn't really have much throw and it isn't even a balsam smell.

I also use CS Blue Spruce which is an entirely different pine but I love it too......I use a lot of Flamings fragrances and I'm always trying new pines....don't why I even waste my time when I have my winners.....just one of those things thinking I'm going to find something better....when I know I'm not going to...lol

Well then it's always good to have a backup fragrance if one happens to go out of stock.....I keep telling myself that! lol

Trappeur

I just love Filmore's too but like you always curious lol ! Thanks so much for letting me know :) I just love your posts - so informative . 

1 hour ago, jackbenimble said:

Let me know how this spruce does from you. I cannot get a HT from the CS version and have attempted a few times. Would like love a nice blue spruce.  

Ok, will do Paul!

Trappeur

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

I just love Filmore's too but like you always curious lol ! Thanks so much for letting me know :) I just love your posts - so informative . 

Your welcome Moonstar!

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2016 at 7:52 PM, jackbenimble said:

My favorite Blue Spruce is still Candle Science. One of my most popular scents....obviously moreson for fall and winter, :)

I get PLENTY of both HT and CT. In fact, its one of my few FOs that I cut back a bit on % compared to my others.

1 11oz tumbler (8oz fill) makes out entire main floor and half of upstairs smell great. Definitely have no issues with throw for me. Im using 6006