Additives for CB135 to get a slower burn?

I'm using straight Ecosoya CB135 with CD wicks, and have worked out a combination that burns well and completely, great throw, not too hot and no mushrooming. But I get about 45+/- hours from an 11 oz. candle. I tried adding beeswax to slow the burn a little, but that made weird black spots in the melt pool and didn't seem to make a difference with the burn time. Are there any other additives that might help, or should I just be happy with this candle as-is? Thanks for any input!

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

If you've got the perfect combination for a winning candle why fix it, if it ain't broke?

Trappeur

I was just comparing it with some other 11 oz soy candles which claim to be 60-70 hours. 

45 hours for an 11oz candle is awesome. If you are getting great throw and good burn you shouldn't worry about it. Just because other 11oz candles say they burn 60 to 70 hours doesn't mean that they actually do, you shouldn't compare your candle to others because that will drive you crazy. Like Trappeur said "if it ain't broke why fix it"