Egyptian Dragon

TallTayl

I have a 4 oz bottle of Southern Soapers Egyptian Dragon that I soaped last fall I think...it was in my cabinet for several years.  I LOVE it.  Everyone I gave it away to LOVES it.  

I still have 2 oz left....and knowing that it isn't available has kept me from using that last 2 oz.  If you do get it duped....I would love to purchase some.  It's an AWESOME oil.  

It did darken a bit more than this pic...this was just after cutting....but it still looked great!

20151111_154512.jpg

Edited by debratant
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I trust you are working on duping it. Since I have to come in under a different persona now I can't take a look at your link, Tall, but that's OK too. I need to use what I bought from you previously! 

This must then mean that if she's ditching FOs, I'm going to really die when it comes to the Blue Chamomile, Acorns & Black Oak and Polar Express (this one I can kind of match if I work at it more.) Truly a bum deal. There was someone else though ... and I cannot remember what supplier ... who also carried the SS scents. Certainly she is still offering. If only I could remember the company though. 

2 hours ago, WaxOnWaxOff said:

So I trust you are working on duping it. Since I have to come in under a different persona now I can't take a look at your link, Tall, but that's OK too. I need to use what I bought from you previously! 

This must then mean that if she's ditching FOs, I'm going to really die when it comes to the Blue Chamomile, Acorns & Black Oak and Polar Express (this one I can kind of match if I work at it more.) Truly a bum deal. There was someone else though ... and I cannot remember what supplier ... who also carried the SS scents. Certainly she is still offering. If only I could remember the company though. 

Fragrance laboratory? 

Acorns and black oak I use, and it sells well at one account, but boy can learn to live without it. 

You out might want to grab some of those disappear. 

(Not sure your prior persona )