Soy wax adhesion to jars

Hi everyone i have a question about getting the proper adhesion from the wax to the jars. I am using 100% soy wax no additives. I am pouring around 140 to 150 degrees the  day after cooling the wax is separating from jars in spots. If anyone could give a bit of advise any would be greatly appreciated. I am also heating the jars before hand with a heat gun.

Wet spot are like a fact of life. The thing with wet spot is one day they will be there and next they will be gone then they will be back. It is all about expansion and contract of the wax which happens with temperature change, barometer pressure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helix said:

Ok  so there is no way to get rid of this i wasnt sure if i was doing something wrong .

You are not doing anything wrong. You can get rid of them in the short term. I fought with wet spots for a long time then embraced them and went on. That and frosting was why I went with no dye in my candles the natural look of the wax hides them better.

I don't fight them anymore either.  If they show up right away I just leave them, as Vicky said they will eventually show up again.  Next time

you are in a store that sells soy candles please look closely at the jars, about 90% will have wet spots or frosting.

• Like 1

Sounds great ill just embrace them the natural beauty of soy wax. I'm doing my first craft show in a few weeks so i just wanted everything to be perfect for the customers. But as long as i have the proper answers if i get questions about them i should be alright. Thank you so much everyone