Hello everyone

Rami

Hello everyone, my name is Rami, My cousin and I are getting into the candle manufacturing business so I thought I might as well turn my self into a candle fanatic.

I registered on this forums in effort to better improve my candles scents and designs with the possibility of everyone on this forum's assistance. I'm very new to candle making, I've made about 10 candles so far, each one better than the previous. I have yet to learn my waxes and mixes. I have 4 wax melters and am capable of manufacturing 500 candles an hour. So with everyone's help hopefully I can get my name out there!

A little about my self, I am 21 years old, I graduated from Orange coast College and obtained my AA degree, Im currently continuing education in California State University Fullerton for my bachelors. I work and have been working with my Dad in cabinet manufacturing and home remodel for  5 years. My major is business administration. Im very happy all the time. no matter what always positive. I like to meet new people and Im at an age where I am very ambitious to succeed.  

and yea if you wana know more please comment.

• 3 weeks later...