List of west coast FO suppliers?

chevril

Hi,

Is there a reasonably up to date list of candle FO suppliers on the west coast of the US anywhere? I've only found very incomplete/older seeming references. What I'm after is finding  the lowest shipping to California. I buy  a lot from CS and love the low shipping, & I buy from a few other suppliers that are out of the area but they charge a bundle for shipping even sample sizes. I need a nice green tea & a strong ginger without paying $10-$16 shipping for 2 sample sizes just to find out if I like them! Thanks much for  any info! ?

I know there's GenWax in North Hollywood. I'm a newbie, but I'm also in California and bemoan the lack of suppliers in our area just like you do! I've never ordered from GenWax, but I've heard good things on this forum about two of their FOs, that I can remember: Watermelon and Juicy Bits of Orange. I don't know if they have the ones you're looking for, or if they're any good if they do. (They have 2 websites, GenWax sells actually candles, but there's a link on GenWax that leads to their supplies site.)

There's another supplier in Glendora, I think, Cal Candle. I haven't ordered from them either; neither supplier has the waxes that I want to use.

I've done google search after google search trying to find some "hidden" or "secret" supplier of wax or FO in SoCal, with no luck. Candlescience has the best shipping I've found, so far. I hope someone here can help us Cali folks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just2BHappy said:

I know there's GenWax in North Hollywood. I'm a newbie, but I'm also in California and bemoan the lack of suppliers in our area just like you do! I've never ordered from GenWax, but I've heard good things on this forum about two of their FOs, that I can remember: Watermelon and Juicy Bits of Orange. I don't know if they have the ones you're looking for, or if they're any good if they do. (They have 2 websites, GenWax sells actually candles, but there's a link on GenWax that leads to their supplies site.)

There's another supplier in Glendora, I think, Cal Candle. I haven't ordered from them either; neither supplier has the waxes that I want to use.

I've done google search after google search trying to find some "hidden" or "secret" supplier of wax or FO in SoCal, with no luck. Candlescience has the best shipping I've found, so far. I hope someone here can help us Cali folks!

Actually I have ordered from GenWax and bless them, they have C3 wax that has low shipping & is on the doorstep incredibly quickly! I've only tried one of their scents (Jade Lotus which I really am not fond of) because most of their's don't come in actual sample size ($4-$7 is cheapest) & only 23 soy friendly scents. I think I'll check out the place in Glendora tho. My brother lives in Covina so he could walk in and buy what I need. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

On March 4, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Candybee said:

Here are a few off the top of my head on the west coast:

Pure Fragrance Oils (CA)

Bramble Berry (WA)

MMS (Mountain Magestic Sage) (UT)

Essentials by Catalina (CA)

GenWax (CA)

Oregon Trails (OR)

Rain Shadow Labs (OR)

Oh! Well now, I'm checking those out! Thank you! ?