RE/AH New Spring Fragrances 2016

GoldieMN

Although not on their website as of today (Feb. 18), Rustic Essentials posted their new scents for spring on FB.  Hopefully, they will have a sample sale for those who want to try all of the new oils.

Shamrocks & Sunshine, Strawberry Buttercream, Blue Summer Sky type, Golden Sands type, Beachwood Vetiver, Lemon Ginger Tea, Vanilla Kissed Chrysanthemum, Pink Hibiscus, Sea Grass & Sand Dunes, Lemon Éclair, Caramel Pretzel Bar, White Jasmine & Pineapple, Violet Leaf & Sweet Grass, Fig & Cassis, Three Wishes Tea, Tropical Oasis, Serene Waters, Driftwood & Sea Salt, and Pink Berry & Tonka Bean

• Like 3

I use a few of their oils but I have been trying to replace them. Their shipping has just gotten to be ridiculous for me. Needed a lb of FO the other day and the shipping cost more than the oil. No way. So I found another supplier for it.

They do have some good oils but for me their shipping really kills the deal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Candybee said:

I use a few of their oils but I have been trying to replace them. Their shipping has just gotten to be ridiculous for me. Needed a lb of FO the other day and the shipping cost more than the oil. No way. So I found another supplier for it.

They do have some good oils but for me their shipping really kills the deal.

I go through the same thing with most of the candle supply companies, but I just keep adding more oils as the shipping doesn't go up exponentially.  That is if it is a company that has a number of oils that are great sellers for me.  It still comes down to the bottom line like you say.  What I don't understand is why a company that is 200 miles from me costs more to ship than one that is 1100 miles away.  Also, wax from one company is $48 but $35 shipping.  Another company, $53 but $21 shipping.  

It is a problem. I used to order more oils from them so a larger order helps with the cost of shipping. But now I only use about 2-3 oils from them and when I need only one the shipping is really outrageous. Won't be the first time I have switched suppliers due to shipping costs.

AH does have some great oils thou. I still use their lemon verbena which is the best I have found. I also use their Barbershop 1920's for my men's shaving soaps. They are both very popular scents so I will keep them for now.

On 2/18/2016 at 7:48 AM, GoldieMN said:

Although not on their website as of today (Feb. 18), Rustic Essentials posted their new scents for spring on FB.  Hopefully, they will have a sample sale for those who want to try all of the new oils.

Shamrocks & Sunshine, Strawberry Buttercream, Blue Summer Sky type, Golden Sands type, Beachwood Vetiver, Lemon Ginger Tea, Vanilla Kissed Chrysanthemum, Pink Hibiscus, Sea Grass & Sand Dunes, Lemon Éclair, Caramel Pretzel Bar, White Jasmine & Pineapple, Violet Leaf & Sweet Grass, Fig & Cassis, Three Wishes Tea, Tropical Oasis, Serene Waters, Driftwood & Sea Salt, and Pink Berry & Tonka Bean

Wow....these sound nice! Will definitely need to check these new scents out!

• Like 1