Soap Crayon Molds

maryann

I know this was a thread on old board- more questions though. I went onto http://www.naturesbouquet.com/soap_making_molds.htm AGAIN where they have the mold and I also purchased a long ice cube mold from Walmart (after reading the old thread) a while ago. Now pulling this site up again and having the Walmart mold they look the same. I didn't think I had the right mold as both ends are flat. How do I make one end sharp for the tip of the crayon? TIA :)

PS does anyone know are these molds the same (this site above and Walmart's?) I want the say Rachael posted the Walmart mold info- THANKS as the postage w/ this site was more than the mold. :eek:

I have the Walmart one too and the one on that site looks exactly like the same thing I have. I use a potato peeler to make the point on mine and I have had no luck in finding the perfect way to make them all the same way. I gave up making them since they were such a chore to make the point.