Paul Sebastian Designer Fragrance

Trappeur

I was asked to make one of my big crystal pieces in a man's designer cologne called "Paul Sebastian" for a friend of mine who is getting married for his wedding.  I actually had given him a candle I had made for a gift for him last Christmas and he loved it so much he wants one for a centerpiece for his wedding since that is his most favorite cologne he wears.  It's kind of funny how it went.  I was at his house this past week and as I walked in he had sitting on the table the large empty crystal with his bottle of cologne next to it and I didn't think anything about it .....but then he said he had a special request for me and asked if I would take his bottle of Paul Sebastian cologne and use it to make make a big candle out of it.....lol....I had to chuckle and felt bad when I told him, I couldn't do it of course as I explained why. So I told him I would see if I can find a company who has that Paul Sebastian fragrance oil duped for fragrance oil for candles and if I found a company, I would definitely make for him but I wouldn't be able to have it made and  ready for him to burn by October 3'rd when he needed it (7days later)...lol... I felt so bad for him I couldn't do it for him as he is such a wonderful friend.

Well anyways, the hunt for a dupe I started looking yesterday and the only company I could find that has that dupe is Elements but I can't understand that website whatsoever.  And wow! is it expensive  I don't know if it is aperfume oil or a candle fragrance.  I guess I'll have to write them.  Does anyone know who else might have that dupe or give me suggestions of where to look?  I only need 3 ounces.

Thanks.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

Guest OldGlory

Have you tried Fragrance oil finder? Just type it into the browser. If someone makes it, most likely it will be listed on Fragrance oil finder.

Cute story! Hope you find it.

Have you tried Fragrance oil finder? Just type it into the browser. If someone makes it, most likely it will be listed on Fragrance oil finder.

Cute story! Hope you find it.

Yep, I did that first thing Old Glory, but it came up Zippo....so I'm googling and so far have found Midwest Sea Salt Company offers it.....I think....I wrote them.

Then I emailed a company called Andrea Aromatic as they have it on their site but there is no pricing and I don't know if it is just pure oil or fragrance....

So I'm searching!  Thanks.

Trappeur

Hi Belinda,

I went and checked out Amazon and it says pure uncut perfume oil that can be used for candles....but I don't think that would work as I have heard that when using an oil like this, it burns off pretty fast.....but hey thanks for trying....I wouldn't have thought to check on Amazon.  But I did go to Ebay and tried to find it....but no one there has it.

Thanks!

Trappeur

Hi Earth,

Yep I just found it a sec ago....I was going to put up a post labeled Saveon Scents (I still might) and ask how others order from them.  I never have.

I see you have to pick a quality of what you want, either the standard (SOS), or the Ultra or the Extreme.  I know a lot of people order from them and wanted to know which way to go.

Trappeur