Dart 2oz lids

Hello Friends!

Ok..so quite a while ago I remember reading something about these but at the time I didn't use them so didn't pay a lot I'd attention to the post...we I stared using the black dart containers and lids. Ordered a couple cases so they lasted me a while. Went to order last week and found out dart and solo merged companies. So long story short after looking around on Internet forever I find the lids that I need. The containers are the same ones with the 5 on them. I even called and talked to the company to make sure they are the same lids I used to have and she said yes. So I ordered 4 cases cause I was so happy to find them. Get them and of course they are not the same..they have a 1 on the lid. So my question is..will it still suck the scent out even if I use the 5 for the portion part but the lids that have the 1? UGH UGH UGH thanks so much for your help! Have a super duper day! :) :)

When I used those type of cups I had some that didn't have the 5 on the cup and I never noticed any difference in the scent not staying. There may be some on here that had different experiences, but personally I don't think that will matter. Just my opinion though. 

HTH

• Like 1