wow! Bittercreek shipping

Sndfrddy

I pay approx $20 for a case from a supplier that is 4 hours from me.  It's worth it to me because driving cost more than that.  If I try to buy from anyone else, the shipping charges are more than double, sometimes triple the local cost.  If Peak is that cheap on shipping they are eating part of the cost. 

I'm intrigued. How does speedy delivery work?

In the check-out process you select Spee-Dee Delivery option (there is no price listed - BCN will get the quote from them & contact you with the total cost.  I've used this option numerous times since they started offering it)  You can figure out the cost yourself with the link above.  I've dealt with Spee-Dee for many years for other businesses within WI - never a problem.)    I only wish Spee-dee was nationwide.  

Speedee delivery option is ALOT cheaper  http://speedeedelivery.com/rates.html   

Speedee delivery option is ALOT cheaper  http://speedeedelivery.com/rates.html   

I just went to their site and entered zip codes to see what shipping rates were and none of these candle sites were supported by speedee delivery so it doesn't work.  I tried Candle Science, Tennessee Candle, Fillmore, Aztec and Flaming Candle.  I even called the company and spoke to someone.

Trappeur

I just went to their site and entered zip codes to see what shipping rates were and none of these candle sites were supported by speedee delivery so it doesn't work.  I tried Candle Science, Tennessee Candle, Fillmore, Aztec and Flaming Candle.  I even called the company and spoke to someone.

Trappeur

Trappeur, it's only a shipping option offered by Bittercreek North.