Do you remember Berts...Fall Harvest?

8-GRAN-ONES

They replied yesterday asking me to "provide them with my number", which I have no idea what they're talking about.  I replied yesterday and stated that.  Didn't have a reply today but I emailed them anyway and said whenever they get back to me I'm purchasing that pound of Fall Harvest plus a sampler pack.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone decides to dupe Bert's Christmas Tree (or Sensational Pine) please let me know!!!! I don't have any left and would love to have it...heck, I'd even by the 4 lbs if someone wanted to just buy one...I just don't have any to send in...

Also, I have some of the honey spice cake if anyone is interested in it, I can send it to be duped and we can see how it turns out.

I want the Honey Spice Cake! I have been wanting that duped for a very long time! I have just a smidgen left and was going to try to get it duped but hate to part with those last couple drops! I would be interested in purchasing whatever you don't want out of the 5 lbs.

• 2 weeks later...