looking for 2 1/2" seamless aluminum molds

I have a couple 2 1/2" diameter seamless aluminum molds from many years ago. I never really worked with them much before, but I pulled them out recently and fell in love with the results. I can't remember where I got them, but I want more. If you have any you want to get rid of I would love to buy them from you! I'm not picky about the height as long as it is the correct diameter. 

I have searched extensively online and haven't had any luck locating them. Or if anyone can refer me to a supplier of them it would be great.

I have one that I bought a long time ago. (I bought it locally but that particular store went out of business.)  One day I dropped it and bent the rim just a little but enough that it couldn't be used and my heart was broken so I took it to a metal working shop and they trimmed off about 1/4 inch making it usable again. The shop guy wouldn't charge me for his service so I made him some candles as a thank you....that's how appreciative I was.  Love the 2.5" mold -- so much easier to wick than those stupid 2" molds and it burns a lot nicer too.  Wish I had more :-(

• Like 1

Thanks for looking for them guys. Pam, I saw that one too. It would be too small. The two I have are 6" tall. I was going to have them made smaller but I'm rethinking that now.

I'm mad at myself for not getting more of them when I bought these. I have lots of the 2" and 3". So sad, these 2.5" are really nice!

Edited by Jeana

• 1 month later...

I have one that I bought a long time ago. (I bought it locally but that particular store went out of business.) One day I dropped it and bent the rim just a little but enough that it couldn't be used and my heart was broken so I took it to a metal working shop and they trimmed off about 1/4 inch making it usable again.