BBW Cucumber Melon

Shar

Which supplier carries your favorite version of this scent. I've tested several in cp soap over the years and I like BCN bubbles n light version the best, but hate to rely on just one supplier for this fo. Any other great dupes? Thanks!

Thanks! I hate just relying on one supplier for a scent..BCS going oob has me concerned that BCN may have problems down the road. I just got a sample from AFI that I will be testing out too.  BCN's BNL version really shines in cp soap and is a great seller.. Many I've tried are on the sweet side, morph or fade. 

Thanks! I hate just relying on one supplier for a scent..BCS going oob has me concerned that BCN may have problems down the road. I just got a sample from AFI that I will be testing out too.  BCN's BNL version really shines in cp soap and is a great seller.. Many I've tried are on the sweet side, morph or fade. 

Stick with BNL's version!  I never found another one that was as good. BCN isn't going anywhere, they are a pretty major player in supplies. 

• Like 1

Thanks Chris! I just used up the last of my BCN cuc melon, so thought I'd ask before reordering..I have FB's Cuc Melon that's pretty decent, but still like BCN's better. I think I will use FB in a blend..Maybe with mint.

Any other must have fo's from BCN that you recommend for cp with good staying power?

These are some others I use:

Clean Cotton BNL

Mac Apple

Casablanca LIly

I've used Peak's Cucumber Canteloupe in lotion, and it works well, long lasting.  I still have to try it in my melt and pour soap, but in lotion I really like it.   Not sure how it compares to the BBW version.  I prefer this one over Peak's Cucumber Melon too.  Just passing along.

• Like 1

Cucumber Melon from Tradewinds was my absolute fav! I have yet to find one that compares. They one I had been using was from Tony's/SGS so I assume Pure Fragrance oils carries it now but haven't checked.

Every now and then it comes back into popularity. Not so popular at the moment but it will make a comeback I'm sure. You can't beat a great classic!

• Like 1

I heard this news as well:) Cucumber Melon is popular for me in cp soap and lotion using Bitter creek BNL version. I did test AFI BbW in a sample and it's a pretty good dupe imo. I don't need 10 lbs. though. I know I did not like WSP'S version! Doesn't smell accurate and has a yucky chemical note in my soap.