Greetings!!!

Hi all!  My name is Joanna (from Southeast Louisiana) and I first started making soy candles and soaps in 2006 when I was a Stay At Home Mom!  Eventually I stopped making candles and concentrated primarily on soy melts.  I started selling in early 2008 and gained a loyal local following, but later rejoined the work force as an Office Manager for a laboratory and my candle and soap making time suffered. By 2011 I had to stop selling and only made soaps and melts for my family.

Well...I'm still working, but am always asked "When are you going to making melts again?"  So I'm thinking about it.... seriously thinking about it.  I came back to CraftServer because the members here are so helpful.

Now I have to find a few new suppliers because Bitter Creek South and Kentucky Candle Supply have both closed.  It's back to testing, but that's OK because I absolutely LOVE testing!!!   Thank goodness Peaks is still around!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...