Can wax go bad?

I have a case of 4627 that has been sitting in a non temp controlled environment for about 6 years.

I've done a search but can't find the answer to this particular question so....... Can wax go bad? Any reason I should not use it?

Thanks guys. No signs of mice or bugs. The box is completely intact and the wax looks and smells fine.

I was mainly concerned that the high / low extremes in temperature over six years may possibly have done something to deteriorate the quality of the wax.

I'll pour a candle with it and see how it goes. Thanks for the quick responses. You guys are awesome!

Like everyone has said, the short answer is no, wax doesn't go bad, however it can become unusable due to other circumstances such as environmental factors (like others said, mice, bugs, etc.). 

I still have some sample pounds of wax I got back in early 2001 that I just never got around to pouring and it's all still good.