Who has the best aroma beads?

Belinda

I've bought from two different companies, Cajun and Houston Candle Supply. The ones from Cajun seemed to take longer to absorb and their recipe for making them is so different than other suppliers and when I used their recipe the scent didn't last on the ornaments but a couple of days. I think because their recipe calls for a whole lot of beads and not much oil.

Have any of you had experience where some vendors beads soak up better than others?

Thanks for any input! 

The only ones I ever used was BCN's.  So I can't give you a comparison but I have always been happy with them.  I use 1/2 ounce of FO in 2 ounces of beads (don't ask me what that ratio is.  I am horrible with that stuff).  Most of the FOs soak up in a day. Some in a couple hours and a few take a couple days. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've used BCN in the past and they worked really well. I just recently purchased some from Aztec and I'm not impressed. It's been over a week and the oil still isn't absorbed. I'm mixing the same ratios as with the beads from BCN. So, I'll be buying them from BCN from now own. Just my 2 cents!