Cinnamon / Spicy Scents

Grani L

Ok-  If the spicy lovers could chime in. I am trying to narrow down the spicy type scents to just 5 must haves for now. I havent ordered any yet, but  I have on my list:

Apple and Pumpkin Strudel

Apple Cinnamon

Baked Apples

Celtic Moon Spice

Cracklin Birch

Cinnamon Vanilla

Grandmas Kitchen

Hillbilly Homebrew

Iced Cinnamon Buns

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Sweet Potato Spice

My questions is- in your experiences, does any of these smell like the other?  I dont want to order any that smell the exact same.  The majority are from AH / RE.  

Cracklin Birch smells very different from any of those in my opinion. I love their pumpkin pie spice though. I haven't tried their pumpkin bread. Their apple cinnamon is good and so is celtic moon spice. Not sure about sweet potato spice though. I think the ones I mentioned are enough different to try.

I was just going to say the same thing about Cracklin Birch. I know you mentioned that most scents listed were from AH/RE however if Cracklin Birch is from NG, I do not find that to be a spicy/cinnamon scent at all. I would put it in the category of very earthy. I personally do not care for it, but then I am not a big fan of the earthy (what I consider to be incense type) scents, however many on this board love Cracklin Birch. I do not know if AH/RE carries their own version of Cracklin Birch. 

• Like 1

I have no idea what Birch Beer Soda smells like but to me Cracklin Birch has an incense/cologne smell to it. Like Dessa, I don't care for it much and haven't sold much of it, but people that like that type scent fall in love with it.

Cracklin birch has no tea or sassafras notes to it

It's very earthy masculine men's type cologne

It has a hint of sweet which is the bergamot coming thru I think but the Vetiver and patchouli dominant IMO

I love this FO And sell a lot of it fall thru winter

I would say it's along the same line of peaks black canyon as far as category of types of scents - but more woodsy earth

Moonshine, that is a much better description of Cracklin Birch that I could have ever given. As soon as I detect any type of patchouli notes (which personally makes my stomach turn), I get as far away as possible and although that is not the only note in this oil, that is ALL that I notice. Those that are patchouli fans would most likely love this oil. And it is strong to boot!

• Like 1