Getting ready to place a NG order...

Becky

Hi Becky,

I love their Mountain Dew, Biolage (Type) (my customers really liked this one), Blue Hawaiian, Green Apple, Blue Jeans and I know it's not Fall, but put Country Bumpkin down for the Fall (my customers loved this one too). :)  I have bought other products also from Nature's Garden and have been very pleased. :)

Thanks!

Can't find Mountain Dew or Blue Jeans :(

The Biolage is awesome, I have that one! It's dead on!

I'll probably place the order in a few days once I get some more suggestions. Keep them coming! :)

If you like bakery scents, Mrs. Claus's cookies is wonderful! I also like their Ocean Mist, Best Friends, Blueberry Muffin, Butt Naked, Caribbean, Children's room, Cherry Crumb Pie, Christmas Cabin, Homemade cheesecake, Snicker Doodle Latte,  Lemon Squares, Misbehavin, Satin Sheets, Mango Tangerine, Tangerine Dreams, Mexican Fried Ice Cream, Monkey Farts, Raspberry Cream Cupcake, Santa's Whiskers,  Strawberry Cheesecake, Strawberry Passion. Those are a few that I've tried and like.

HTH

• Like 1

Thanks!

Can't find Mountain Dew or Blue Jeans :(

The Biolage is awesome, I have that one! It's dead on!

I'll probably place the order in a few days once I get some more suggestions. Keep them coming! :)

Hi Becky,

The Mountain Dew is under Fragrances by Type (NG Mountain Dew Type) and the one that I called Blue Jeans (Oops....sorry....see, that's what I get for renaming the scents...hee hee) is actually Denim. It smells like clean denim blue jeans out of the dryer. :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

GREAT! Thanks, guys!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to you also Becky and to everyone else here on the board! The sun is shining bright and it is warming up..... it is going to be a beautiful day here in Eastern Tennessee! Dollywood will be packed and even better is that the kids can all get outside to hunt Easter eggs and enjoy this wonderful day! LOVE THAT!! :)

• Like 1

Misbehavin' 

Jungle Love (for fruity to go with Monkey Farts)

Second on the Absinthe 

Butt Naked

Basil Sage & Mint (just as good as BCN's)

Cognac & Cubans ... (so very good for warm and cozy and manly)

I know I have boats load more than what I listed, but that's what came to mind.