Picture of possible apple orchard account

'I might have a gold lid in my stash (the cheap cheezy gold) that you see everywhere? Well, I'm going to spray it red just to see what it looks like on the jar and put up a picture and see what everyone thinks.'

I took the above statement to mean she was going to paint ONE lid only, & post a pic of it here to get others' opinions before purchasing the lids? You know - kinda' just like exactly what she said. :)

Edited by Sojourner

s of buying primer, spray paint, sealer and your time. Unless they want to pay the extra money to cover your costs its not worth it. JMO

Let us know how the interview goes. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Please factor in the costs of buying primer, spray paint, sealer and your time. Unless they want to pay the extra money to cover your costs its not worth it. JMO

Let us know how the interview goes. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thats going to be a toughy to figure that one out if I have to spray the old tyme lids red....I figure....what....maybe 50cents more a jar?  Well, I'll paint 2 lids today in the red...the old tyme and the cheap gold ones and see what everyone thinks after I put up a picture.

Trappeur

'I might have a gold lid in my stash (the cheap cheezy gold) that you see everywhere? Well, I'm going to spray it red just to see what it looks like on the jar and put up a picture and see what everyone thinks.'

I took the above statement to mean she was going to paint ONE lid only, & post a pic of it here to get others' opinions before purchasing the lids? You know - kinda' just like exactly what she said. :)

Yep, that's what I'm doing.....to get everyone's advice.

Trappeur

Those are beautiful candles! I like that you did the sample labels for them, I think it helps lead the buyer for the company into seeing YOUR product, for sale, on their shelves. Good idea! I understand what you mean about getting so deep into the details! I do the same thing. I cannot wait to hear that you got this account, good luck!

Guest OldGlory

It's all a journey, Trappeur, even when we have a victory along the way! We keep moving forward, trying new things, and helping newbies lol.