Which wick is this

I bought a few candles from a local very small candle company. These candles burned cleanly all the way down. Jars looked like they just came out of dishwasher after burning. Company says wax is a veggie proprietary blend. Wicks were self trimming. I pulled apart a bit of a piece of wick, wondering what type it is. It's cored with a brown colored core -- all of them were, whether it be jar or votive. It could very well be a proprietary wick. Just curious if anyone recognizes it... Pic attached.

post-11720-0-38009600-1426079668_thumb.j

My parasoy blend and my palm wax burns that way. Jars look just like they came out of the dishwasher. So I know you can get a wax to do that.

They are saying its a veggie blend so I am guessing its a parasoy to burn so clean. All soy wax tends to leave a thin greasy looking film on the glass. Thats why I think its parasoy.

Don't know what kind of wick that is. Do hemp wicks have a brown core?

Boy, it surely looks very close to those hemp wicks. Would hemp wicks require trimming? This company, believe it or not, recommended not trimming. Their wick trimmed itself all the way down. No mushroom, no soot, beautiful melt pool... It's a mystery!