Hello :)

ddweller

What's your name? ddweller

How old are you? 24

Where do you live?  in the california desert surrounded by palm trees and snow birds

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever? Haven't yet! All my supplies that I just ordered today should get here by next week tho

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever? I've been making finger taper candles for a while lol. Am I the only one who

did this growing up?

Are you married? Any kids? Nah and Nope!

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do? Doing odd jobs here and there but I'm hoping making candles becomes my primary job

Anything else we should know? I'm pretty darn good at smoking meats :D

Also, love this place! Been reading, taking notes and have learned a lot in the past week and a half. So many knowledgeable people on here

Hi ddweller welcome to the board.

I do not think you are the only one to make candles as a kid. I did but my real love for making candles started later.

A fellow meat smoker wonderful. I do a bit of that myself.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

haha, I didn't really make candles as a kid I just dipped my fingers in the melt pool  :P

Yay! Don't you just love how much juicier the meat is when smoked? ugh, I want the weekend to be here already for superbowl sunday. Not much for the game but the food lol. And yea, can't wait to share what I create too but for the meantime I'll leave this haha 6NkvyP3.jpg