Help with renaming pine scent! Please? :)

Daisymay66

Hi!

I have had several people request that I make pine scents after Christmas. I call it Fresh Cut Christmas Tree during Christmas. Any ideas or suggestions for a all year name? I'm so not good with coming up with new names. Just plain Pine Tree isn't sounding that great :) TIA

Guest OldGlory

I named a pine type fragrance after a place in the Great Smoky Mountains Natl Park. You could go that route or use something like Walk in the Woods, Woodland Trail or Path, Mountain Trail, etc. The one I sell is strong all year long.

oohhh..........this is a fun question!! How about Enchanted Forest, or Wispering Pines - or something less romantic like  Mountain Pine, Morning Pine...

Northwoods, Whispering Pine, Mountain Pine, Mountain Fir, Northern Fir, Fir Woods, Mountain Cove Pine, Evergreen Pine, Evergreen Fir, Misty Mountain Pine, Misty Fir, Pine Cone Forest, Forest Storm, Forest Rain, Thunderstorm Pine, Mountain Trail Pine, Evergreen Trail, Fir Mist, Evergreen Sunrise  :)

• Like 3

AWESOME! Thanks so much!! Holy cats Puma! You the bomb baby! :)

You are welcome Daisy! I think mixing the scent Dirt and some type of Rain scent into the pine on the rainy type names could give it an extra forest floor/clean/fresh type scent. :)

• Like 1