Swap Question

I joined the Fall Votive swap and tonight I am attempting my FIRST votives. I have 20 votive molds and pins ready and waiting for my discoveries! I have read many instructions on " how to" and to be honest they were all different. ( and I am fine with that...will probably create my own instructions after tonight anyway:o ...owy)

My question is, once I have created my masterpieces and are ready to ship, is there a special way I need to wrap/package/bag each Votive? Would it be sufficient to wrap each one in tissue paper or do I need to do something else? if anyone has ever entered a Votive swap I would appreciate you help.

I have WARNED everyone to call there local Fire Departments and to keep their children and pets AWAY from the package! And BURN them???? FaaaGETaboutIt!!!!!:D

Thanks

Michael =

I do mine in cello bags, tied with ribbon or with a twist tie. In the swaps that I've been in, some come in cello, some in tissue paper, some in shrink wrap.

I order my bags online,(they're cheaper!) but I believe that most craft stores and maybe even Walmart, carry them.

Here is a picture from the spring votive swap. There is a wide assortment of packaging. Some are shrink wrapped, some have tissue, bags etc. Whatever you package them in will be fine.

http://www.geocities.com/dolphin22675/pic1.html

This link is from the review site that Moochelle set up. It was very helpful and easy to navigate. Maybe if we ask very nicely she will help us out again.

HTH

When to repour is a personal thing. I don't wait until they are completely just very close. If they are too cool and hard, the repour doesn't stick as well. Then again, if they haven't cooled enough to finish shrinking, they will sink a bit after the repour. It's one of those things that you'll just have to do a few times to get the feel of what is right for you ;)