Para vs Soy? It's worse than you thought!

How about these claims!

I wonder if this "dude" is a descendent or a love child of some (all natural) plant smoking offspring of PT Barnum and a hippy chick loving draft dodger who fled north in the sixties.

The video is a bit long, but gets "better" as he "loosens-up"!

Enjoy!

Dave

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=natural+beeswax+candles&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=C0B88F8B328527CCB5C5C0B88F8B328527CCB5C5

• Like 1

Darn, I wish I could watch that but I'm on dial up. Takes an hour to see a few minutes of a video, lol!

lol

Maybe in your case it's for the best. I sensed how the silly TN chandler wanna-be seemed to excite you. This guy's "stuff" might bring on a stroke or worse for you.

Dave

ok....so I'm not seeing the halo... :) hoooo weee.....they balance peoples chakra?....upper and lower....whaaa? The candles balance magnetic forces within the room...microwaves...ok ...ok...he has lost me.... gracious... theres that talk about the halos again...ok a candle for every type of burn you may want. ugh oh....talking about my paraffin....ugh oh...talking about soy wax now.......oh ...both soy and paraffin give off carcinogens...all foods are toxic today....paraffin very toxic again....no one needs to touch soy or paraffin...extremely toxic. Men's prostates are "going out the window".. ..womens lymphatic systems too...wth...?? 300 days to pass one breath of paraffin out of your system... ok....his honey is the cream of the crop....mythical in flavor...ok bees collect only secondary honey...dissing tea lights now....his burns 5-6 hours, the others burn 45 min to an hour w/black smoke....Gracious....he has his stories all down pat. Shew....You can live on a teaspoon of his bee pollen a day...like taking 50 dollars worth of vitamins and minerals .....ok I'm done listening to his bs....I wonder how many people believe it? It TRULY is about vilely attacking any of your competition ...feeding people all the lies....I just could not do this type of lying to the public to sell my product....sheesh....

Edited by puma52
  • Like 2

Ok... I had to slap myself half way thru - this guy is a trip and I will be ordering one to see if my chakra changes or the ions in the air feel different and all my dust disappears in my house....

I don't know about your "chakra" or your dusty house, but I'll bet your wallet will get cleaned some. Did you notice the price of these candles?

Of course, his $25.00 candle will replace $2000.00 worth of "tailpipe candles". What a bargain  . . .

What a crock of crap!

• Like 1

wow, I think I'll have to order one just to get rid of all the dust in our home- who knew?  mother's little helper, don't you know? (and less expensive than a cleaning service).  If I hear one more comment of negative ions, chakra, etc, etc though, I may just lose it.... wow, just, wow...

I am going to make my own video mimicking his....it will so fun

My "soya" as he calls it will make you feel like you had 4 glasses of wine AND why would you want to burn beeswax- I mean bee spit and sh*t is surely not good for the chakra,... Not to mention the negative ions in the air....he was a trip!

I mean NO offense to beeswax makers at all- I am just messing- I actually use beeswax but I never heard of the type he claims to use with halos and all- he definitely had to of hit some good stuff before that video! Lol

Bee spit and s--t will clog up your chakras and then you'll have a hell of a time expelling that impaction - - may want to secure a plumber, just in case, 'cause no amount of Exlax will do.  Bees start messing (in more ways than one) with your inner chakras - watch out, you're in cacaland!

Seriously, I'd love to know how many "real" people (not his best friends and family members giving testimonials) fall for that twaddle! *shudder*

Edited by Ravens
  • Like 1

Despite all of his bullsh*t claims, beeswax candles, when properly made, do burn well. This company's been around for awhile and does have pretty fair sales, but almost exclusively to a market that is susceptible to buying their very pricey products. I suspect that his customers want to believe his nonsense. A weirdo marketing weird items to weirdoes. All are happy hippies when they think their chakras are balanced. What a world!

• Like 1

Yes, I like the way a properly made beeswax candle burns.  A far as the "happy hippies" with balanced chakras, I say: who cares?  If it works for them, great.  Also, this company must be very "proud" of the products to ask such prices, but again, it depends how you look at it.  Some people have few brains, some people have more money than brain, and some people have a good brain to pull the money from those who do not have a lot of brain, lol.  May not be ethical, but when it comes to business, some people choose to forget all about that little inconvenience called "ethics" - they call it being "successful" :rolleyes: .... whatever... to each his/her own.