Glass Glow Wick Question for 14 Oz Libby Cube Jar

From the many sites I have visited and threads I have read, I started testing GG Palm Wax in the Libby Cube 14oz with CSN wicks. Thought the jar my be a good basis to start and it looked amazing after the pour.  I have tried CSN 12, 14, 16 and 22 all singled wicked. All have similar results with test burn pattern. They all melt around the wick and straight down. Some have provided wider melt pools but none reach the edge of the glass before going down. The glass measures 3.5" in edge to edge. Has anyone used this jar and can you recommend a wick type/size  or two to consider. The 22 has a huge flame was eliminated quickly after about an hour. The 16 looked promising but never expanded to the edge of the glass. The other two only gave about an inch to inch and half MP. I used 6% FO and minimal liquid dye. Any help would be greatly appreciate. 

Because that container is not very tall you might have to double wick.  There is not enough heat when the wick gets burned down half way to melt the sides.  Maybe someone else that has actually wicked that jar can help.  

I used that with a small (CDN12 IIRC) in glass glow scented with 3% lilac. I don't wick GG for FMP.

It tunneled for a while, but then glowed as the wax forming the shell of the tunnel "weeped" into the small melt pool. But the end the whole candle was consumed cleanly. Burned for an insanely long time perfectly. That scent actually filled the house with a tiny melt pool.

TallTayl,

I am not familiar with CDN 12 IIRC,  What is the IIRC portion of the wick description?

IIRC = if i remember correctly.

CSN was made for CandleScience.com back when they were selling palm wax.

CDN wick are similar to CSN as far as sizing. I found CSN burn a little hotter than CDN in my wax/containers.