May I say....I love Peak Candle Supply

I really don't know where this topic fits on this board, but I have to give props to Peak Candle Supply.  I live in Indiana, and they are in Colorado, but their shipping rates are so reasonable. I usually take advantage of their deal of 25% off shipping, but even their normal rates are lower than other suppliers.  I pay close attention to shipping rates and try to order so as to get the most for my money.

I placed an order today, and it is already shipped.  

I also like the free fragrance oil sample with every order.

This is a candle discussion forum, but I order soap bases from them too, and like that you can buy 10 pounds at a discounted price. Love the SFIC bases they carry.

Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due.  :)

I agree that Peaks is an awesome supplier. They are super fast with shipping for sure.

Did you know that they ship from a location in Pennsylvania now as well as their home base in Colorado? Maybe you are getting those great shipping rates out of PA !

I did not know that Barbara.  I'll have to see what the return address is when I get the order.

I do order from several suppliers, and each one has good points and products.  But Peaks is a superior company, in my opinion.  Love their fragrance oils too, although they are a little pricey compared to some others I buy from.  I do a LOT of comparison shopping.  :)

I really don't know where this topic fits on this board, but I have to give props to Peak Candle Supply.  I live in Indiana, and they are in Colorado, but their shipping rates are so reasonable. I usually take advantage of their deal of 25% off shipping, but even their normal rates are lower than other suppliers.  I pay close attention to shipping rates and try to order so as to get the most for my money.

I placed an order today, and it is already shipped.  

I also like the free fragrance oil sample with every order.

This is a candle discussion forum, but I order soap bases from them too, and like that you can buy 10 pounds at a discounted price. Love the SFIC bases they carry.

Just thought I'd give credit where credit is due.   :)

I so agree GailC. They are great folks to deal with and have been very nice when I have emailed them. THAT is so important to have awesome suppliers that are so nice and care about their customers.  :)  

• Like 1

Their customer service is awesome and shipping is reasonable for me.  I find their prices on FO not as expensive as some suppliers I've ran across and will continue to use peaks.  Their tutorials and the forum is an added plus :)

• Like 1